The WPFGhosts is a Undo Redo Framework which's based on the WPF's dependency property.
It can provide the functions for the WPF's DependencyObjects and their Relationships as follows:
- Undo and Redo .
- Copy,Cut and Paste .
- Data persistence (planing...).
Different from the traditional solution which's using command pattern,It's to run throuth the creation of GhostHosts
tree model, as well as
the high cohesion of object-oriented
Design,so the framework
is very powerful and easy to use.
Currently, the framework provide services for
the application of WPFSchematics
, and the effect is perfect.
- Construct an GhostHosts tree.
- Register the root of the GhostHosts tree
to the transaction manager(GhostTranscation).
- Add the GhostTranscation.BeginTranscation method and the GhostTrancation.EndTranscation method to the code segment.
- Invoke the Method of GhostTranscation.Undo or the Method of GhostTranscation.Undo in order to the Management of Object Life Cycle.